Enjoy a Restored Smile with CEREC® Same-day Crowns
If you have large fillings, broken teeth, or another type of dental damage, CEREC® same-day crowns may be right for you. Restorative dentistry treatments can transform the health and appearance of damaged teeth. CEREC® same-day crowns offer the restorative benefits of traditional dental crowns in a fraction of the time. To find out if CEREC® same-day crowns are right for you, schedule a consultation with Scottsdale, AZ dentist Ann Sielicki.
What Is CEREC® Technology?
Traditionally, dental crown treatment requires two dental visits. During the first visit, impressions are taken of the teeth. These impressions are then sent to a dental lab where each dental crown is custom-made, a process that can take up to two weeks to complete. Once the crown is completed, a second dental visit is required to place the finished crown. Dr. Sielicki understands how inconvenient this process can be for patients, which is why she offers CEREC® same-day crowns.
CEREC® technology is one of the most advanced imaging and milling systems available in the dental field. CEREC® technology allows dental crowns and other dental restorations to be crafted the same day and in-office using precise 3D imaging of the teeth. Once the images are captured, they are wirelessly sent to an in-office milling machine. The milling machine then uses the digital impressions to craft customized crowns during the same dental visit.
The Benefits of CEREC® Same-day Dental Crowns
CEREC® same-day dental crown treatment offers many benefits. CEREC® same-day crowns eliminate the need for a second dental visit, saving patients time and allowing them to enjoy a restored smile instantly. Some of the many benefits of CEREC® same-day crowns include:
- Convenient treatment: Treatment with CEREC® same-day crowns only requires one dental appointment instead of two, making it convenient for patients with busy lifestyles.
- Precise imaging: CEREC® technology provides accurate imaging of the teeth, allowing each crown to fit with precision.
- Time saving: Because only one dental appointment is needed, CEREC® same-day crowns save patients more time than traditional methods. In fact, a single crown treatment can be completed in as little as 90 minutes.
- Same-day crowns are durable: CEREC® crowns are made of durable, natural-looking porcelain for long lasting results.
- Improved dental function: CEREC® same-day crowns improve the dental function of teeth damaged by large cavities, chips, or fractures. This allows patients to eat and speak with comfort and ease.
- Restored oral health and appearance: Treating damaged teeth with CEREC® same-day crowns helps restore oral health and improve appearance, preventing further damage and masking dental flaws.
Find Out if CEREC® Same-day Crowns Are Right for You
CEREC® same-day crowns provide instant results for long lasting, natural looking and feeling restoration of dental damage and flaws. Candidates for CEREC® same-day crowns include those who suffer from damaged teeth, such as fractures, chips, tooth decay, or large fillings. For more information about CEREC® same-day crowns, or to find out if you're a candidate, we invite you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sielicki.