When you need a crown, you need it as soon as possible. In many cases, crowns take weeks to create and require multiple office visits.
Thanks to our CEREC® technology, our dentist can create and place a natural-looking crown in one appointment, saving you time and money.
Check out how CEREC allows our Scottsdale, AZ, practice to quickly restore your smile in a fraction of the time traditionally required...
The Power of Computer-Aided
Design and Manufacturing
CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic) is a tool that provides a wealth of advantages for patients in need of a dental crown to restore a damaged tooth, a crown and dental implant to replace a lost tooth, or seeking to improve the appearance of a deeply stained or misshapen tooth.
It works like this:
- You arrive at our Scottsdale, AZ, dental office.
- Dr. Ann Sielicki treats your tooth.
- The dentist takes a digital impression of your oral structures.
- The digital impression guides automated tools in crafting a custom crown from a single block of dental ceramic chosen to match your surrounding teeth.
- In about an hour, our dentist can place your custom crown and make any necessary adjustments to achieve a proper fit among surrounding teeth.
- You leave our office with a complete, balanced, and natural-looking smile.
But Are CEREC Crowns Built to Last?
We understand if you're wondering, "Can a restoration made in just an hour actually last?" Fortunately, the answer is yes. With proper care, your CEREC crown can last 10 years or more. CEREC crowns are made of high-quality ceramics, and the care they require is no different from traditional crowns. In many ways, it's just like caring for your natural teeth. Brush twice and floss once daily, and make sure to visit us every six months for a dentistry checkup. It also helps to modify your technique when flossing near the crown—pull from front to back, rather than up and down, to avoid dislodging the crown.
Today I had a fabulous hygiene visit with Kempa and Dr Sielicki! Kempa performed a thorough exam and prophylaxis and Dr Sielicki checked my night guard and made comprehensive recommendations for my oral health. Thank you Sonoran Dental Design team for being crucial members of my healthcare team and taking the very best care of me!View on Google
I arrived early and was taken right in. Dental assistant was great and prepared me for the dentist. Dentist was very good and I would come here again! I am a snowbird from Canada but I would pick these folks as my regular dental care group. They are that good.View on Google