About Our Practice
Sonoran Dental Design in Scottsdale, AZ, is a cutting-edge dental practice focused on providing top-notch, personalized care.
Dr. Ann Sielicki and her team are committed to helping our patients achieve attractive smiles and outstanding oral health.
To learn more about our practice or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sielicki, contact Sonoran Dental Design today.
What Sets Us Apart
Dr. Sielicki will work closely with you and design a customized treatment plan to improve the appearance, function, structure, and health of your smile. We will thoroughly explain our diagnoses and your expected results so that you feel fully informed and in control of your dental care from start to finish. Also, we will provide you with options so you can take ownership of your oral healthcare by choosing which treatments will suit your needs.
We can address nearly all of your dental concerns at our office in Scottsdale, AZ. Our first priority is maintaining our patients’ overall oral health, so we provide a full range of general dentistry treatments. If you would like to beautify your smile, we offer a full suite of cosmetic dentistry services. If your needs are more complex, Dr. Sielicki also performs restorative dentistry, including fully personalized full mouth reconstruction plans.
Our team recognizes that dental education is never complete. To constantly refine her skills, Dr. Sielicki attends workshops and seminars through Spear, a national organization that provides continuing education opportunities to dentists. Dr. Sielicki also hosts her own Spear Study Club with other general dentists and her specialists that she works with. Our hygienists are also involved in a study club meeting to maintain and improve their abilities.
Our Patients Love Us We Have Over 100 5-Star Google Reviews
I drive an extra distance to have this team work on my teeth. They are brilliant, professional, use top of the line advanced technology, but most important they make you feel comfortable, welcomed and they truly care. Nothing is better when you mix the best expertise with the best service. They are honest, give you options and go the extra mile to do what is right. They also just started working with my teenage daughters and they also feel so comfortable with them and being in their beautiful space.View On Google
There is no bigger scaredy-cat than me when it comes to going to the dentist. Went again yesterday and each time I leave Sonoran Dental I ask myself why I get so worked up about going. From the moment you enter the door to the moment you leave they work at keeping you comfortable. I was particularly impressed yesterday at all of the precautions they are taking to keep everyone safe. No cutting corners on anything at Sonoran Dental. If I had the option to rate them 10 stars, they would get it!!View On Google
Tour Our Scottsdale Office
We have served the residents of Scottsdale since opening in 1999. Our practice is clean, sleek, modern, and filled with upgraded technology and a friendly team. We work to keep our patients as comfortable and relaxed as possible. We offer amenities such as blankets, warm lavender towels, and movie glasses. Our hours are from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm on Monday and Wednesday and from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
We are committed to staying on the cutting edge of dentistry, so we use some of the most advanced technologies to provide superb care, including:
- CariFree® Caries Risk Assessment and OralDNA® systems allow us to assess the bacterial and chemical composition of your mouth to determine if you may suffer from caries (cavities) or gum disease.
- The VELscope® oral cancer screening system allows us to identify areas of abnormal tissue using precise wavelengths of fluorescent light.
- Onset® by Onpharma’s local anesthesia formula makes injections more comfortable and fast-acting.
- The flexible Isolite® mouthpiece keeps your mouth in the proper position without straining it during longer treatments.
- Our DentalVibe® device vibrates your oral tissue to make the injection process easier.
- OraVerse® injections quickly reduce the numbing effect of local anesthesia once your procedure is over.
- CEREC® technology enables Dr. Sielicki to design and manufacture crowns and other restorations in our office during a single appointment.
- The iTero® intraoral scanner allows us to create a precise digital model of your bite, so you won’t need uncomfortable dental putty.